Bigo LiveA Bigo is a Global Live Streaming App where user Stream/Broadcast to show their life moments, showcase talents, interact to send or receive Virtual gift as “bigo diamond” in real-time, and enjoy fun live sessions with people worldwide. The bigo live app is available in over 150 countries.
|Application||Bigo Live App|
|Official Company||Bigo Technology (BIGO)|
|Official Website||Bigo Live Website|
|CEO of BIGO||David Xueling Li|
|Downloading Link||Bigo Live (Live Streaming App)|
- David Xueling Li (CEO Of Bigo):-David Xueling Li is a chairman & Co-Founder of JOYY IN and also serve as a CEO of BIGO Technology after JOYY acquire Bigo on 05-Mar-2019, Before founding Joyy INC, Mr. Li worked at Netease.com, Inc. from July 2003 to April 2005 and served as its chief editor. In 2000, Mr. Li founded CFP.cn, a website that provided a copyright trading platform for journalists and amateur photographers. Mr. Li received a bachelor’s degree in philosophy from the Renmin University of China in 1997. According to the Forbes David Xueling Li (Age:47) with a Net Worth of Approx $1.51B is holding a Rank at #245 Position.
- Xiaoyu Zhu (CTO of BIGO):-Xiaoyu Zhu is the CTO of BIGO. He leads the Technology Group in various technical areas, including machine learning, recommendation, user growth, computer vision, computing, big data and infrastructure.
- Jinhui Li (Vice President at BIGO):-Jinhui Li is the Vice President at BIGO. He has a master’s degree from Beijing Institute of Technology in 2005. Jinhui is a senior technical expert of advertising, search and cloud service, and now leads the BIGO’s computing platform and online advertisement technical teams, focused on building an industry-leading machine learning platform, a big data processing platform, recommendation platform as well as a sophisticated advertising algorithm and system.
- Leju Yan (Senior R&D Director):-Now as a senior R&D director in BIGO, Leju Yan has a master’s degree from Peking University in 2013. He worked for Google in its Search Infrastructure Department before joining BIGO’s founding team in 2014. He redesigned the video coding pipeline in BIGO’s early IM project ‘NiceMeet’ in 2015, and then in 2016 constructed the video processing framework of Bigo Live from scratch. Along with the company’s rapid expansion, he started to set up an algorithm team for audio/video/graphics processing in 2017 and has led this team to support all BIGO’s Apps (Likee/ Bigo Live/Cube TV/Hello/etc.) since then.
- Georgios Papoutsis (R&D Director):-Georgios Papoutsis is currently an R&D director working on the back-end services and infrastructure for imo. He received a degree in Electrical Engineering from the Technical University of Munich in 1993. Since then, he has worked as a researcher at the same university, worked for Siemens on the standardization of the 3G mobile network protocols and later as a Software Engineer at Avnet Logistics in Germany. He joined the imo team in 2011 and has been working since then to help grow the user base to what it is today. He has received a bronze medal in the International Mathematical Olympiad in 1989, and has been a finalist in the TopCoder Open and Google Code Jam programming competitions more than once.
- Nutao Tan(Principal Algorithm Engineer):- Nutao Tan joined BIGO in 2018 and is the leader of the video recommendation algorithm for Likee App. Before joining BIGO, Nutao worked for Baidu for three years, mainly focused on the ranking module for the Newsfeed recommendation, and has increased CTR of the feed by over 100%. Before that, Nutao worked for Yahoo Labs for five years as a senior engineer, dedicated to advertisement recommendation in search system and news recommendation for Yahoo homepage. Nutao holds a doctorate degree from the Chinese Academy of Sciences, where he focused on face recognition based on infrared light and pioneered its first successful application in check-in machine in China.
- Chunming Wang(Principal Algorithm Engineer):-Chunming Wang is the principal algorithm engineer of NLP, and an expert in NLP/recommendation systems, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. Before joining BIGO, Chunming was an algorithm engineer in AI Platform and Research Group for jd.com, where he designed a relevance/ranking algorithm for the smart speaker’s dialogue system. Before JD, Chunming was a senior researcher in Yahoo! labs for six years, leading the relevance algorithm efforts for the sponsored search system, contextual ads system and front-page news recommendation, reaping in an additional ten of millions in revenue. Chunming has a Master’s degree and a Bachelor’s degree from Tsinghua University. He has also won the first prize in the 8th AI Agent design contest in Tsinghua University.
- Gengdai Liu (principal engineer):-Gengdai Liu is currently a principal engineer in BIGO. He used to be the principal investigator of a NSFC project and worked as a researcher at Tohoku University and Nanyang Technological University. Prior to BIGO, he was a researcher in OLM Digital Inc, a leading animation studio in Tokyo for five years. During that time, he developed novel character deformation and facial animation algorithms that was used in popular feature films, e.g. Pokemon and Yokai Watch. He received a PhD in computer science from Zhejiang University in 2009. He also worked as an assistant professor at Xidian University from 2010.
- Yitian Chen (Senior Staff Algorithm Engineer):-Yitian Chen is a senior staff algorithm engineer specialising in user growth. Prior to that, he was a senior algorithm engineer at Y! lab, JD.com and research engineer of Yahoo!. Yitian holds a master’s degree from Johns Hopkins University and Bachelor of Science degree from Beihang University. He won the second price of KDD-cup 2017 as the team leader and was winner of KDD-cup 2018 (The only solo team).